There is nothing quite as satisfying as a hot, creamy savory cheesy artichoke dip with some delicious crunchy crackers or bread. This hot artichoke dip is GOLD at any party or get together. I've never made it and had leftovers- it is that GOOD!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR THIS HOT ARTICHOKE DIP
- quartered artichokes
- green chilis
- room temp cream cheese parmesan cheese
- garlic powder and salt
- lemon juice
WHAT KIND OF GREEN CHILIS DO I BUY?
There are a few different types of green chilis you can buy. I prefer MILD CHOPPPED green chilis. But if you like a little heat in your dip then grab a spicy/hot can of diced green chilis.
WHAT KIND OF FLAVOR DOES THIS ARTICHOKE DIP HAVE?
Because of the delicious green chilis this artichoke dip and a nice tangy, yet cheesy salty savory flavor! It's PERFECT!
HOW TO MAKE HOT ARTICHOKE DIP
This dip is really super ridiculously easy, and failproof.
- In a bowl add your cream cheese.
*If your cream cheese is still a little cold or stiff you can beat it with a beater.
2. Add all your remaining ingredients
- chopped green chilis
- parmesan cheese
- salt and garlic powder
- lemon juice
3. Mix until combined well
WHAT KIND OF BAKING DISH DO I USE.
Now place in a baking dish of your choice. It doesn't have to be very large. It really can be small and tall or wider. REMEMBER the type of dish you use will affect the baking time.
HOW LONG DO I BAKE
You will want to bake your artichoke dip until it is nice a bubbly, and has a started to turn a little golden on the top. If you are using a smaller dish and your dip is thick rather than spread out you will need to cook it for closer to the 30 minutes. If it is in a wide long pan err on the side of about 20 minutes.
WHAT DO I SERVE WITH THIS HOT ARTICHOKE DIP?
You can use several kinda of dippers-
- a nice baguette or rustic bread sliced
- pita bread
- gourmet crackers
- tortialla chips
- veggies like celery or carrots are great too
A GLUTEN FREE ARTICHOKE DIP!!
This dip is 100% gluten free! Use Gluten free crackers like crunch master or miltons to serve with the dip.
LOOKING FOR OTHER HOT DIPS?
MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Hot Green Chili and Artichoke Dip
- 28 ounces quartered artichokes not marinated, drained
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- more parmesan to garnish
- bread or chips or pita bread or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop quartered artichokes in half if desired, or leave as is. Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Spread in 8x8 baking dish or deep pie plate. Top with freshly-grated parmesan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve hot with carb of choice.