What Is Toffee Apple Dip?
What Do I Need To Add To My Grocery List?
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 heath bars, crumbled
How To Make Toffee Apple Dip
1. Start by crumbling your Heath or Toffee bar. I like to do this by putting them in a zipper bag and rolling a rolling pin over them.
2. Add brown sugar and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl.
Pro Tip: Leave your cream cheese on the counter overnight to ensure it is soft enough for mixing.
3. Mix with a hand or stand mixer until well combine and smooth.
4. Add in Heath pieces.
5. Stir to combine.
6. Slice apples and serve.
To Keep Your Apples From Turning Brown
Toffee Apple Dip Q&A
The dip will last 10 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Dips, Dips, and More Dips!
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you tried this TOFFEE APPLE DIP or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Toffee Apple Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces toffee bars (like Heath) crumbled (4 oz + 2 standard sized candy bars)
- Apples sliced
- Start by crumbling your toffee bar. I like to do this by placing the candy bars in a zipper bag and rolling a rolling pin over it.
- Combine softened cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- With a hand or stand mixer, mix until creamy and well combined.
- Add in toffee pieces and stir to combine.
- Serve with apple slices.