WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR THIS FRUIT DIP?
- cream cheese
- whipping cream or cool whip
- marshmallow creme
WHAT FRUIT DO I USE?
Fresh fruit is the best! Choose fruits that are in season and fruits that great for slicing and easy to dip.
PLUMCOTS AND APRIUMS
Plumcots and Apriums are a delicious and perfect fruit to pair for this cream cheese dip! They are the perfect blend of a plum and an Aprium. They super juicy and sweet (and non-GMO!). We have fallen in love with these things. They are easy to find at your local Kroger Store!
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MARSHMALLOW CREAM CHEESE FRUIT DIP
STEP 2 BEAT IN THE MARSHMALLOW CREAM
STEP 3 ADD IN THE YOGURT
STEP 4- THE LAST AND FINAL STEP
HOW TO STORE THIS FRUIT DIP
Store this fruit dip in an air tight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for at least a week!
HOW DO I SERVE THIS FRUIT DIP?
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you tried this fluffy fruit dip or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to! And don’t forget to pin this recipe to save for later.
Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 7 oz tub Marshmallow Creme
- 6 oz vanilla Yogurt or any flavor you desire
- 2 cup whip cream or cool whip
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add in marshmallow creme and beat again.
- Add in flavored yogurt and throughly mix.
- Fold in whipped cream with spatula.
- Chill and serve with fresh fruit when ready.
Oh my gosh! My kids and I downed the entire bowl in one setting SO GOOD! We halved the recipe it makes a lot!
Erin V says
crazy fluffy- the little ones loved this one