What Do You Need Make Easy Sausage Dip?
- 2 pounds Italian sausage
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 20 ounces ro-tel
How Do You Make Easy Sausage Dip?
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Melt cream cheese into sausage.
- Add rotel and heat thru.
- Garnish and serve with corn chips.
Pro Tip: Serve dip in a crockpot to keep it warm.
You Pick The Heat Level!
Complete The Spread
Let’s Be Besties!
Please let me know if you make this easy sausage dip. I love to hear from those who make my recipes. If you want to keep up with our newest recipes, make sure you follow is on Facebook and Instagram, and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
This 3 ingredient dip will be sure to please a crowd with its savory sausage, smooth cream cheese, and ro-tel to give it a kick.
- 2 lbs ground Italian sausage
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 20 oz Ro-tel or canned diced tomatoes with green chilis
brown ground sausage and drain excess grease.
- Warm cream cheese in same pan with sausage, add rotel.
- Stir until cheese is melted and everything combined well.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips for dipping.
For a mild dip use mild ro-tel and sausage.
For a hot dip use hot ro-tel and sausage.
Looking for a spooky halloween twist on this recipe? Try putting the dip in a jello-mold shaped like a brain and then inverting it onto a platter. It may be gruesome, but it sure is festive!