Pumpkin Muffins Made Easy
Making these easy pumpkin cake-mix muffins is seriously the easiest baking you will ever do. You will need:
- a yellow cake mix
- 2 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
How to Make Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins
Step 1: Throw it all in a large bowl or your mixer, give it a stir and you’re batter is done! I told you this was easy!
Step 2: fill a muffin pan with your batter and bake in a preheated oven! You can line your muffin tin with paper liners, or use non-stick spray on the pan to ensure these easy muffins come out easily after baking.
This recipe makes about 12 muffins. Bake time for these easy muffins is about 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Pro Tip – Use an ice cream scoop for perfectly portioned muffins.
- You can alter this recipe by using a different flavor of cake mix – spice cake makes for a festive flavor, while chocolate makes for a decadent variation.
- Swap out the chocolate chips for nuts, or omit them and top with cream cheese frosting for a creamy alteration.
Let Me Know What You Think!
Please let me know if you make these pumpkin cake-mix muffins!! I love to hear from those who make my recipes. If you want to keep up with our newest recipes, make sure you follow is on Facebook and Instagram, and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
Pumpkin muffins made with only 3 ingredients.
- 15 oz can of pumpkin *not pumpkin pie filling
- 16.25 oz box of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray, or line with cupcake liners.
- Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Put about 1/4 cup of batter in each muffin cup. I use an ice cream scoop to measure mine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Use an ice cream scoop to perfectly portion batter into muffin cups.