What Is A Skewer?
This recipe isn't complicated, and the seasonings done overwhelm the beautiful flavors of the veggies, but it adds just enough to really enhance and make them over the top delicious. Plus, adding them to the grill to give the a nice smokey flavor. You can't go wrong.
What Do I Need To Make Vegetable Skewers?
How Do You Make Parmesan Grilled Vegetable Skewers?
There are a few options when it comes to picking your skewers. There are metal ones, like I’ve used here; and there are wooden ones. If you are opting for the later – prepare the wooden skewers by soaking them in water for 30 minutes prior to use. This will prevent burning while cooking
Grilled Vegetable Skewer Q&A
Do you recommend metal or wooden skewers?
I like metal skewers because I can use them over and over again. They also don’t burn while cooking. If you do use wooden, make sure you soak them in water for 30 minutes prior to using.
How long do these last?
These keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.
LOVE KABOBS? TRY THESE.
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t be shy! Let us know! Rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Parmesan Grilled Vegetable Skewers
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 1 large yellow squash sliced
- 2 red bell peppers cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 2 orange bell peppers cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- ½ red onion cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes rinsed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Thread veggies on to skewers starting with 3 pieces of onion, 2 pieces zucchini, 2 pieces yellow squash, 2 orange pepper pieces, 2 red pepper pieces, and 1 tomato.
- Drizzle with ⅓ cup olive oil.
- Season with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle ½ cup grated parmesan cheese on skewers.
- Cook over medium high heat on grill until fork tender. 3-4 minutes each side.