Every time I walk into the grocery store during the summer months I can’t get enough of that amazing aroma of fresh peaches! I can’t help but buy some EVERY time! I love those sweet juicy peaches in the summer! Such a treat! After one of my peach shopping sprees I got this idea that I should whip up some peach lemonade!
Simple & Fresh
What’s not to love about this peach lemonade recipe:
We Love Lemonade
The tart lemons and the sweet peaches are a perfect combination for a refreshing summer treat! And whipping this up is easier than you think! You’re going to want to make up a big pitcher of this and sit back in your lawn chair and enjoy the summer.
Summer Drink Accessories
Mmmmm…perfection. AND! I nearly forgot! Have I introduced you to my Stainless Steel Straws? They are a true love around my house. The are cold as you sip through them and wash up in the dishwasher. Perfect for someone who drinks everything through a straw…like I do. I’ve already converted a few people to these little guys – so you should give them a try too!
In my opinion an ice cold drink like this one goes with almost anything – but I highly recommend serving it with our Rainbow Quinoa Salad or our summer asparagus salad. Summer food is my favorite – what are some of your favorite things to eat in the summer? Tell me in the comments below.
** Citric Acid can be found in stores like Sprouts, Whole Foods, Henry’s or online.
Nothing is more refreshing than a glass of lemonade. Add in some summer peaches and you have heaven in a glass with this peach lemonade recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 6 peaches pits and peels removed
- 4 lemons juiced
- 2 TBSP citric acid
- 10 cups water
- Lemon & peach slices for garnish
- Combine sugar, 2 1/2 cups water, and peaches in a saucepan. Heat over high heat just until sugar melts.Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer peaches and sugar water to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Meanwhile juice lemons and add to pitcher. Add peach puree, citric acid and water. Stir until combined and add ice.
- Garnish with lemon slice, peach slices, and mint.