Why Is This Guacamole Recipe The Best You’ve Ever Had?!
What Do I Need To Make Healthy Guacamole?
- Red Onion
- Serrano Pepper
- Roma Tomato
How Do I Make The World’s Best Guacamole?
- Combine serrano pepper, roma tomato, 1/4 of onion, cilantro, lemon & lime juice, and garlic in a blender.
- Pulse until you have your desire consistency.
- Mash avocado into a medium sized bowl.
- Add contents of the blenders.
- Stir and mash until well combined.
- Add salt to taste.
The Secret Ingredient!
Guacamole Q & A
What if I like my guacamole smooth?
What if I like my guacamole in between chunky and smooth?
Is guacamole healthy?
- The primary ingredient of guacamole is avocado. Although high in fat, it’s the healthy monounsaturated variety. According to the American Heart Association, when healthy monounsaturated fats are in moderation in place of saturated and trans fat, this can help lower the LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Eat avocados alongside carbohydrate-rich foodsand the healthy fats will help control your body’s glycemic response, which is how foods affect blood sugar levels.
- Avocados also contain about 20 different vitamins and minerals, and the fruit is a good source of folate and vitamin K.
How is this guacamole recipe healthier than others?
What can I eat guacamole with?
- in soup
- as salad dressing
- on potatoes
- with raw veggies
- deviled eggs
- with salmon
- with chips!
We Want To Hear From You!
If you tried this guacamole recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t be shy! Let us know! Rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Healthy Guacamole Recipe
- 4 Large Avocados
- 1/4 Onion red or yellow
- 1 Serrano Chili Pepper seeds removed
- 1 Lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 Large Roma Tomato
- Salt to Taste
- In a Blender combine juice from lime, juice form lemon, onion, Serrano chili (seeds removed) and tomato.
- Pulse until you have your desired consistency. (See Notes)
- Mash avocados into a medium bowl. (See Notes)
- Add contents of blender to the avocado and stir until well combined.
- Add salt to taste