What Do I Need To Make Green Chili Cheddar Bread?
- a loaf of French bread
- canned green chilis
- cheddar cheese
- white cheddar cheese
Tell Me How To Make This Delicious Bread
Step 1: Start by making your spread. Combine softened butter, mayo, and diced green chilis in a medium sized bowl.
Step 2: Stir in grated cheeses.
Variations – Making Chili Cheese Bread
- Why not add minced garlic mixed with the butter for an extra garlicy, cheesy bread.
- Try topping with chives.
- Top with cooked bacon pieces.
- Add other good melting cheeses like Monterey jack or mozzarella.
What Do I Serve Chili Cheddar Bread With?
This crusty, bubbly, cheesy green chili bread pairs well with a lot of soups or Latin-themed salads. Such a tasty alternative to garlic bread! And it comes together in about 10 minutes. Try it with our Arugula Salad or our Caprese Salad.
We Love To Hear From You!
If you tried this Green Chili Cheese Bread or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Family favorite green chili cheese bread. Delicious and easy!
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 3/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup medium cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 oz diced green chilies canned
Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
- Mix mayonnaise, butter, cheese, and chilies.
- Split french bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread mixture on both halves of bread.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Change oven to broil, broil until cheese melted and bubbly.