Sweet summer strawberries, tangy pineapple, and fresh blueberries pair with sparkling water for this Red White & Blueberry Summer Mocktail. Serve at your next party for a beautiful and refreshing beverage.
What is a Summer Mocktail?
The word "Mocktail" is a term used for a non-alcoholic drink that mocks a cocktails. These drinks usually look like an alcoholic drink, but contain no alcohol.
Tell Me The Grocery List For This Summer Mocktail...
For this delicious non-alcoholic drink, you'll need:
- fresh mint
- sparkling water - flavored or non
Prepping to Make Red White & Blueberry Summer Mocktails
- Wash and drain all of your fruit.
- Slice strawberries.
- Cut pineapple into star shapes using a small metal cookie cutter. Alternately you can chop pineapple.
How To Assemble Your Drinks
- In a champagne glass, add sliced strawberries.
- Add pineapple.
- Top with fresh blueberries.
- Fill glass with chilled sparkling water.
A Patriotic Party Item
I love Independence Day. I love our country and I love celebrating how great it is. In addition to my patriotism, I really love backyard BBQs, warm nights filled with fireworks, and being surrounded by people I love. It's so fun to serve something red, white, and blue for the holiday. If you're looking for more Independence Day recipes, try our:
Options for the "White" layer
I know, I know - pineapple is not white, but you get the idea, right? There are of course other options for the white layer. If you don't want to go with pineapple, try pear, or even apple or dragonfruit! Use your imagination - just make sure it is a fresh, in season, fruit.
LET’S BE BESTIES!
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to! And don’t forget to pin this recipe to save for later.
Red, White, and Blueberry Spritzer
- 36 ounces flavored sparkling water
- 1 pint strawberries sliced
- 1 pineapple cut into 1 inch cubes, or stars
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 cups ice
- In a chapagne flute, layer ice, strawberries, dragonfruit, and blueberries,
- Pour in 6 oz sparkling water.
- Serve Immediately.