As a kid I ALWAYS requested funfetti cake for my birthday. I loved that frosting with the waxy little numbs of sprinkles. So it’s only appropriate to have funfetti cookies!
My husband loved these little babies! They are sweet and fun and the perfect little bite of perfection.
These guys are great freezers – so make up a big batch and stick them in the freezer for a future date.
I’m not a huge cake lover – so I would much much rather receive a plate of these cookie on my birthday. What about you? Are you a cake and ice cream sort of person? Pie? Donuts? What’s your birthday treat preference?
Serve alongside a tall class of milk. Bet you can’t eat just one!
My 3 year old could not resist sneaking one during my photoshoot – no matter how many times I told him he had to wait! Love my little helpers!
Try these out for the next birthday at your house!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 3/4 cu flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Cream together butter, oil, and sugars.
- Add eggs, and vanilla. Add salt and baking soda.
- Add the flour gradually.
- Stir in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Drop by the tsp onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Better underdone.