Tender steak, peppers and onions with a simple and flavorful seasoning. Dinner is a cinch with these sheet pan steak fajitas - and you'll only dirty one dish!
What Do I Need To Make Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas?
- bell pepper
- flank steak
- olive oil
- black pepper
- garlic salt
- flour tortillas
- toppings of your choice
How To Make Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
- Cut your veggies and steak- I like to cut my onions and bell pepper into longer slices - about ¾ inch thick.
- Toss steak and veggies on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cumin.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover with foil and bake.
- Remove from oven, remove foil. Add tortillas wrapped in foil to pan. Return to over and broil for 3-4 minutes.
What Cut of Beef is Best For Fajitas?
When it comes to fajitas - the best cut of beef is flank or skirt steak.
Pro Tip: The key to fajita steak is cut AGAINST the grain. If you don't you'll get some tough pieces.
What Should I Serve With My Fajitas?
Use homemade tortillas or really good store bought ones, top with your favorite toppings, and your 1-dish dinner is served!
My favorite toppings are:
- guacamole or avocado
- pico de gallo
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
And always serve with some fresh lime. The lime juice brings out the flavor.
Let's Be BFFs!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Steak Fajita Tacos
- ½ lb. Flank Steak
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
Taco Ingredient Ideas
- Sour Cream
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cut Flank Steak into bite size pieces, taking care to cut against the grain.
- Chop Peppers & Onion - slice into ¾ inch slices
- On a sheet pan, combined steak, peppers, onion, olive oil, garlic salt, cumin, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven, uncover. Wrap tortillas in foil and add to pan.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes
- Add the Fajitas to your tortilla
- Add all your favorite taco toppings
Emily Kemp says
These look so easy and delicious especially with all the toppings, yum!
Sandy Headtke says
Love the colors, you know it will be tasty
One of my favorite recipes!
This recipe looks so so good! My fajitas never come out looking this yummy!! I have never had baked fajitas either, I will have to try it out! Thank you!
I'd like to invite you to join our site http://www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
Simply visit http://www.erecipe.com or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward having you in our network!
Sarah Coley says
Yum! Thank you for sharing this recipe. As a working mother (with two kids), I also do not have a lot of time at my disposal to spend cooking an elaborate meal. The recipe seems simple, and the presentation is gorgeous. I look forward to trying these!