A twist on the classic ranch dip that usually accompanies a veggie tray. This Fiesta ranch dip has everything you love about ranch, with a taco kick. Made with healthy ingredients, this a dip you won't feel guilty about indulging in.
What Is Fiesta Ranch Dip?
Fiesta ranch dip is a dipping sauce made from greek yogurt, light mayo, herbs and spices. We've used packaged ranch mix and taco seasoning for a 4 ingredient recipe that tastes delicious!
What Do I Need To Make Fiesta Ranch Dip?
This dip only has 4 ingredients:
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup plain non fat greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
How Do You Make Homemade Taco Dip?
- In a medium bowl, add greek yogurt.
- Add in light mayo.
- Sprinkle in ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Stir until well combined.
Fiesta Ranch Q&A
What do I serve this dip with?
Not only is this dip awesome with veggies, but I dipped a few tortilla chips in it too - and it was divine. Try this dip with:
How long does fiesta ranch dip last?
This dip can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 7-10 days.
I Love Dips! Do You Have More Recipes?
We sure do! Check our our:
What should I serve this dip with?
Ranch is delicious with so many things!
LEAVE US A COMMENT!
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Combine all ingredients a small bowl and stir until incorporated.
- Serve with veggies, chips, or bread. Refrigerate leftovers.