This post is sponsored by Dole Packaged Foods. All opinions are my own.
Everyone Loves A Slush!
What Do I Need To Make Cranberry Pineapple Slush Punch?
- A punch bowl and ladle. A drink dispenser won’t work for this because it is a thick slushy consistency.
- Cranberry juice
- Orange Juice.
- Dole Pineapple Juice.
- 2- 2 liters of lemon lime soda
How Do I Make This Cranberry Pineapple Punch?
- In a large, freezer-safe bowl add 1.5 Cups of sugar.
- Pour in Dole pineapple juice
- Add orange juice.
- Pour in cranberry juice.
- Stir to combine
- Freeze for 12-18 hours. Remove from freezer and let stand for 1 hour.
- Using a study fork, break apart into a granita consistency.
- Transfer to a punch bowl or goblets and top with lemon lime soda.
This slush is so beautiful for the holidays. Garnish with fresh raspberries, fresh cranberries, and rosemary. The presentation is half of the fun, so don’t skimp on garnish.
Can This Be Made Ahead?
Absolutely. This cranberry pineapple slush punch can be kept in a covered contained in the freezer for up to 3 months. This is a great item to have on hand when you have quests.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you tried this cranberry pineapple punch or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to! And don’t forget to pin this recipe to save for later.
- 48 oz pineapple juice
- 48 oz cranberry juice
- 48 oz orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 135 oz lemon lime soda (2 - 2liter bottles)
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- Mix 3 juices in a large bowl. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
Poor into freezer safe container and freeze for 12-48 hours. Or overnight.
Let stand on the counter one hour before serving.
- Using a sturdy fork or knife, chop mixture into large chunks.
Place pieces in goblet or punch bowl, pour sprite over and garnish as desired.