- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- T lemon juice
- 1/2+ C tomatillo salsa (salsa verde)
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1. Combine everything except sour cream in crockpot.
- 2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- 3. When done shred chicken and add sour cream.
- Serve warm in burritos with grilled corn and rice, in taquitos, or quesadillas. I love it over a salad. This is a hard recipe to mess up. Feel free to add more or less of your favorite flavors. I tend to be heavy on the lemon and cumin because I just can't get enough of them!
PRESSURE COOKER: Add all ingredients except sour cream to inner pot. Lock lid in place, set to medium meat setting, or 15 minutes. Quick release when done, shred chicken, add sour cream, serve as directed.