Mix up some juices and freeze.
Here’s how I did mine. You need 3 can’s of frozen juice. Pineapple, Orange, and Cranberry. Mix as directed in a HUGE bowl. or divided smaller bowls. Mix in 1.5 Cups of sugar. Pour into freezer safe container and freeze for 24-48 hours. (If you are in smaller containers it will freeze faster.) Pull out of freezer and let stand for about 1 hour before serving. Serve with Sprite over. I added some blueberries, a raspberry and mint leaf to a toothpick as a garnish. Nice little touch the guest can munch on.
Sometimes I make this and keep container in the freezer and the kids can snack on it over weeks. They LOVE it. I also love this Lime Slushie.
- 1 frozen can of Pineapple Juice
- 1 frozen can of Cranberry Juice
- 1 frozen can of Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 Cups of Sugar
- Mint leaves
- Mix juice cans as directed.
- Mix 3 juices in a large bowl. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Poor into freezes safe containers and freeze for 24-48 hours.
- Take out of freezer an hour before serving.
- Using a sturdy fork or knife, chop mixture into large chunks.
- Place pieces in goblet, pour sprite over and garnish with berries and mint leaves.