I have typically fixed up a protein smoothie for breakfast. They are quick, easy and packed with good stuff. This peach cobbler smoothie has become one of our most popular smoothie recipes. I love it every morning! It is my go-to and I’m full until lunch. Pour it in a cup, drop the kids to school, and off to errands.
I always love to use peaches that are extra sweet so that my flavor is incredible. If you can during peach season buy extra wash and slice, then freeze in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Once frozen take them out and store in an airtight bag. If this is not available you can always grab a bag of your favorite frozen peaches at the store.
How to make a peach cobbler smoothie
I really don’t think this need much explaining. Throw everything in the blender and blend. Make sure to add wet ingredients first :)
- I love to add a scoop of protein powder to my smoothies and shakes. It give you an extra boost of energy, extra nutrients and helps you to stay full until lunch.
- The banana adds sweetness & nutrients.
- The oats add creaminess and also helps you to stay full until lunch!
Pour it to the tippy top and share with your kids. just make sure to give yourself a good healthy serving first because there will NOT be any left!
We hope you love this peach cobble smoothie recipe! We have had so many reviews, comments and DM’s in the past of fellow readers who love it! After you make it come back and leave a comment letting us know!
Creamy, peach cobbler smoothie taste just like a homemade peach cobbler without all the calories! It's great for a healthy snack, meal replacement or to add nutrients to you kids meals each day.
- 2 cup Frozen Peaches
- 1/2 C Oats
- 1 Banana
- 1 Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 12 oz. Milk or Almond Milk
- 3-5 Ice Cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender at once.
- Add more or less ice and milk to desired consistency.