WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS SLUSHIE?
- frozen limeade concentrate
- limes for garnish
- bubble drink
WHY DO I NEED TO ADD ADDITIONAL SUGAR FOR THIS LIME SLUSHIE
HOW CAN I REDUCE THE SUGAR?
HOW TO MAKE THE LIMEADE SLUSH
- In a large container add your water.
- Add sugar
- Add limeade
- and stir.
CAN I MAKE A SMALLER BATCH?
FREEZING YOUR SLUSHIE
THAWING YOUR SLUSHIE
- Add your slishie mixture to a punch bowl.
- Start by putting in the frozen chopped up limeade mixtures.
- Then add your sparkling liquid.
HOW TO I SERVE LIME SLUSHIE
LEAVE US A COMMENT!
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
- 11 cup water
- 3 cup sugar
- ¾ cup limeade concentrate
- 2 liters sparkling water
or lemon lime soa
- lemon or lime slices
- In a 4-qt. freezer container, combine the water, sugar and limeade concentrate until sugar is dissolved; cover and freeze for about 48 hrs.
- If I need to freeze it faster, I portion the mixture into smaller containers.
- Plan for at least 24 hrs freezing.
- Remove from freezer an hour before serving.
- Chop mixture until slushy. Add sparkling beverage just before serving.
- Garnish with lime slices if desired.