Fresh lime, creamy coconut, and crisp sparkling water come together in this Coconut Lime Spritzer Summer Mocktail. This drink is a refreshing treat for warm summer nights.
What Is A Summer Mocktail?
I was delighted when I created this Coconut Lime Spritzer. It is so refreshing and delicious. I love the flavors and scent of coconut and lime. Who else was a Bath and Body Works coconut lime verbena lover back in the day? The fragrance brings back lots and lots of wonderful memories for me. This beverage is alcohol free - making it a Mocktail, rather than a Cocktail. So feel free to serve this to guests of all ages.
What Do I Need To Make this Summer Mocktail?
- sparkling water
- fresh limes
- coconut syrup
Tell Me How To Make It...
- In a glass add coconut syrup.
- Give a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Add sparkling water
- Garnish with mint and fresh lime.
If you are looking for a low calorie version of this drink - make your own coconut syrup using stevia, water, and coconut extract. I'll include the details in the recipe card below.
Don't Be A Stranger!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Coconut Lime Spritzer Summer Mocktail
- 1 tablespoon coconut syrup
- 1 lime juiced
- 8 ounces sparkling water
- Add coconut syrup and lime juice to a glass.
- Top with sparkling water
- 1 cup water
- ⅛ cup stevia
- 1 tablespoon coconut extract
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat just until stevia has dissolved. Remove from heat and cool. Use 2 tablespoon of this simple syrup in place of the coconut syrup listed in the recipe.