My first taste of this buffalo chicken dip recipe was at a 4th of July party. I ate and ate and ate that dip. I couldn't believe I had never had it before, because it was soooo delicious!
This hot buffalo chicken dip recipe is simple to make, using only 5 ingredients. The creamy, tangy, and hearty flavor are the perfect appetizer for any gathering.
What Do I Need To Make Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip?
You'll never believe how easy it is to create this buffalo chicken dip recipe. The ingredients are probably in your fridge.
- hot sauce
- blue cheese dressing
- cream cheese
- jack cheese
Pro Tip - Sometimes I used canned chicken in a pinch. All ingredients are shelf stable, so using canned chicken allows me to throw this together for guests last minute.
How Do I Make Buffalo Chicken Dip?
- Start by creaming your cream cheese with a hand or stand mixer until softened and smooth.
- Add hot sauce and blue cheese dressing. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in shredded jack cheese and shredded chicken.
- Spread into a cast iron skillet or casserole dish and bake.
Pro Tip - Make ahead and keep in the fridge before baking. Pull it out 30 minutes before guests arrive for baking.
What Do I Serve With Buffalo Chicken Dip?
I love to use:
- celery sticks
- carrot sticks
- corn tortilla chips
- snap peas
- bell peppers
Perfect For A Party
This dip is perfect for
- a bbq
- while watching the game
- a board game night
- a potluck
When I have made it - there are no leftovers, so trust me, this needs to be on your list.
LET’S BE BFFS
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to! And don’t forget to pin this recipe to save for later.
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces jack cheese shredded
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup hot sauce like Frank's
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken shredded
- Combine all ingredients and mix. Transfer to a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet or casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with veggie chips, tortilla chips, small pieces of bread, celery sticks, and carrot sticks.
Jayme Silvestri says
Have used this method a couple of times, and it really is fool proof.This is my go to recipe for grilling chicken for one.
Rose Martine says
This recipe looks awesome!!! Since I don’t use grain flour, do you think almond or coconut flour would work well as a substitute? Thanks!
Hi Rose, there is no flour in this recipe, so it is already grain free.
can't get enough of this buffalo chicken dip!