Pumpkin Muffins Made Easy
I dumped the cake mix and the pumpkin in to my Kitchenaid Mixer and mixed it up. The batter was thick and reminded me of pumpkin cookie dough. So – I thought for about a half of a second and dumped some chocolate chips into the batter for good measure.
Man, was I surprised when these turned out moist and delicious! They were seriously the easiest baking I have ever done. The next morning my husband ate a few for breakfast and RAVED about how good they were! Such an easy breakfast!
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Put about 1/4 cup of batter in each muffin cup. I use an ice cream scoop to measure mine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.