Sometimes you just want something else to go with your tacos that is not mexi rice? Right? Well I do. When I make tacos for me, I’m not too worried about adding extra sides because I don’t want the extra calories. But when you are cooking for a group or your family you need more variety! You want to make sure everyone is happily stuffed full.
Tex Mex Potatoes are the perfect side to any Mexican dish! Tacos, burritos, taquitos….you name it, add these to the side. It adds a litte variety from the typical sides and they are pretty simple to make too!
Toss in olive oil and lotsa mexi spices + Bake till crispy.
Serve with an avocado ranch dip, or even just regular sour cream! My kids ate it up! If you are looking for a bomb dip, I’ll have this one up soon!
Tex Mex Potatoes are the perfect side to any Mexican dish! Tacos, burritos, taquitos....you name it, add these to the side.
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 2 T Olive oil
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbs Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Seasoning salt salt
- Cut potatoes into 4 wedges.place in a large bowl and drizzle olive oil over.
- Sprinkle seasonings over and toss until coated
- On a parchment lined jelly roll pan arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 until fork tender, about 20-30 minutes. I like to flip half way.
- Top with cheese and serve with sour cream.