A twist on the popular fruit water served at drink and treat shops. We have made this Apple Pie Fruit Water Recipe appropriate for the fall weather and holidays, by adding apples, figs, Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup as well as Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup for a tasty water that will hydrate as well as remind you of fresh baked apple pie.
This post was sponsored by Torani. All opinions are my own.
What Is Fruit Water?
Fruit water is a popular drink served at drink and treat shops that are abundant in Utah, Arizona, and Idaho. The classic flavor served is mangos, and strawberries, with sugar free vanilla and coconut. We've taken this concept and given it a fall twist by swapping out the fruits for apples and figs, and exchanging the syrups for Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon and Torani Sugar Free Vanilla. The result is a beverage reminiscent of hot apple pie.
This recipe is a wonderful addition to your next holiday meal! Rather than serving plain old water, try this twist on your water glasses.
What Do I Need To Make Apple Pie Fruit Water Recipe?
For this drink, you will need:
- ½ apple, sliced or diced
- 3-4 figs (fresh or dried), sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Vanilla
- 8 oz water
Let's Chat Torani!
We have been long time fans of Torani. We have used them in numerous recipes. We love that Torani is made with simple and thoughtfully sourced ingredients. We also love that their syrups mix well, allowing us to create really delicious and unique drinks. While we are showcasing the Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup in a fruit water, it is also a yummy addition to hot cocoa or apple cider. I love that their syrups are versatile and tasty.
Where do I buy Torani? Torani syrups can be purchased at Torani.com. They packaged their syrups well and the shipping is fast!
How Do I Make Apple Pie Fruit Water?
1. Start by adding apple, figs, and ice to your glass. Add in 2 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup.
2. Pour in 1 tablespoon of Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup.
3. Top off with 8 oz water. Enjoy!
What Does Fruit In Water Do?
Adding fresh fruits and herbs adds minerals and vitamins to water and increases the nutritional benefits. It also makes water taste refreshing, slightly sweet, and delicious!
How Long Can I Leave Fruit In My Water?
Can I Reuse the Fruit in My Water?
I love Special Drinks For The Holidays! Do You Have More?
- Sparkling Apple Thanksgiving Punch
- Vegetable Water
- Coconut Lime Spritzer
- Mock Champagne
- Cranberry Mint Water
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK!
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
Apple Pie Fruit Water Recipe
- ½ apple sliced or diced
- 4 figs sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 8 ounces water
- Add ice, apples, and figs to a glass.
- Pour in 2 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Syrup.
- Add 1 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup.
- Top off with 8oz of water.
Leave a Reply