Explore Cuisine Pasta
TIPS for cooking gluten-free pasta:
1. Always cook your pasta in a large stock pot with lots of water. This allows the pasta to cook evenly, not stick together and the starches to dilute. If you cook in too little water your pasta will end up with a gluey sticky texture.
HOW MUCH WATER DO I COOK PASTA IN?
For every 12oz of pasta you want to use about 4-6qts of water.
How to make Creamy Artichoke Pasta
STEP 2: While noodles are boiling start your sauce by preparing the ingredients. Slice the tomatoes, green onions, garlic and artichokes.
STEP 5: after the veggies and seasoning have cooked down a little you will can add the liquids to the sauce.
PRO TIP:When I'm using chicken broth in a recipe that calls for less than a can or a carton of broth I like to just whip up a little broth using hot water and this better than bullion base. It's healthy and so full of flavor. Then I dont find myself trying to use leftover broth before it goes bad in my fridge.
Keep In Touch
Please let me know if you make this easy creamy artichoke pasta!! I love to hear from those who make my recipes. If you want to keep up with our newest recipes, make sure you follow is on Facebook and Instagram, and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
Creamy Artichoke Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can whole artichoke hearts drained & quartered
- ½ can petite diced tomatoes with juice or two cups fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup half & half
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 12 ounces pasta
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in salted, boiling water. Drain and return to the hot pot.If using explore cuisine pasta cook for 8 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, green onions, salt and pepper, then sauté until slightly softened, ~2 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts and tomatoes into the skillet. Season with a bit more salt and pepper, then cook for 5 minutes, stirring every so often. Add in half & half and chicken broth, then cook for 30 more seconds.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the cooked pasta then add in the tomato artichoke sauce. Stir to combine, and serve!
THIS RECIPE IS AMAZING, ESPECIALLY THE SAUCE!! LOVE MAKING WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF NOODLES.
jen H says
This has been one of my favorites from your website for a long time! Love the addition of artichokes.