Tips to Make Apricot Chicken
You are going to think that it's sweet, savory flavor is ridiculously delicious- and so easy!
- 1 C Catalina Island Dressing
- 1 C Apricot Preserves
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3-4 trimmed Chicken Breast
- Place the dressing, preserves, and onion mix in a slow-cooker and stir to combine,
- Place the chicken in a coat with mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4.
- When done, shred and serve over rice.
PRESSURE COOKER: Place all ingredients in pressure cooker, close and lock lid and vent. Poultry setting 10 minutes, let naturally release. Shred chicken and serve as directed.