Every time I make this soup I am amazed at how easy it is, and by how good it is!
On one occasion I was cooking this soup in the crock pot while my carpets were being cleaned. After the carpet cleaner was finished he informed me how cruel it was to be making such a delicious smelling meal while he was laboring away, ha ha.
This soup is great topped with cheese, avocado tortilla chips, sour cream, or any other topping you desire! This meal also freezes great! You can put all of the ingredients in a gallon sized ziplock and tuck it in your freezer for a fast future meal.
- 1 LB ground beef
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 15oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15oz can pinto beans
- 1 15oz can kidney beans
- 1 15oz can corn
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Brown beef along with onion in a large pot, drain fat. Add canned items, including the liquids. Add seasoning.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with tortilla chips, sour cream, grated cheese, and avocado.
- **This also works great in the crock pot!