Fluffy quinoa topped with savory marinated chicken, crisp cucumber, tangy mango and tomato, salty olives, and smooth feta cheese. This Greek quinoa chicken bowl recipe will be your new summertime favorite.
This post was sponsored by BRIANNAS. All opinions are my own.
What Do I Need To Make This Chicken Bowl Recipe?
You’ll need to put the following on your grocery list:
- avocado oil
- chicken broth
- BRIANNAS Organic Mango Vinaigrette
- chicken breast
- cherry tomatoes
- kalamata olives
- feta cheese
BRIANNAS has been a staple in my kitchen for years – and they now have an organic line! The new organic line is made with only premium organic ingredients. No artificial flavors, synthetic colors, chemicals, or preservatives. I love that I can have the flavor that I know and love with better ingredients! Check out their store locator to find their organic line near you.
I marinated my chicken in BRIANNAS Organic Mango Dressing. This dressing is PERFECT for a marinade because it contains lots of flavor, as well as vinegar – that acts like a tenderizer for your meat. Let your chicken sit at room temp in the dressing for about 30 minutes. While your chicken is marinating – dice your veggies and cook your quinoa. Once your chicken has marinated – grill it up, and dice.
For tips on cooking up the very best quinoa in about 5 minutes – check out our recent blog post.
Greek Chicken Bowl Recipe Assembly
- Place quinoa in the bottom of your bowl.
- Top with diced cucumber.
- Add sliced kalamata olives.
- Dice your grilled chicken and add it to your bowl.
- Place diced mango in your bowl.
- Sprinkle a little feta cheese.
- Add sliced avocado.
- Top with cherry tomatoes.
Top It Off
For a little extra flavor and pizzazz – top your bowl with a little more BRIANNAS Organic Mango Vinaigrette. The sweet and tangy dressing ties all of the flavors in the bowl together for a meal that is going to satisfy your senses and your stomach!
Bowls Are The New Plates
If you love the idea of a meal in a bowl, be sure to check out some of our other buddha bowl recipes:
LEAVE US A COMMENT!
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to! And don’t forget to pin this recipe to save for later.
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 oz BRIANNAS Organic Mango Vinaigrette
- 1 prepared grilled chicken breast sliced
- 1/4 cup quinoa cooked in chicken broth
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/4 mango diced
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp fresh dill minced
- 1 tbsp BRIANNAS Organic Mango Vinaigrette
- Combine BRIANNAS Organic Mango Vinaigrette and chicken in a large ziplock bag and marinate at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Cook over medium heat on a gas or charcoal grill until juices run clear - about 10 min per side.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken breast.
- Place chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, feta, mango, quinoa, and avocado side by side in a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Drizzle with more vinaigrette.