This is a perfect breakfast for Father’s Day!
Make the night before and pop in the over in the morning.
You’ll be left with a hearty, gourmet breakfast.
The combo of the potatoes, cheese, ham, and eggs are the perfect combination.
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapenos or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup deli honey ham or canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions 2
- 4 beaten eggs or 1 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product thawed
- 1 1/2 cups milk or 1 can evaporated milk or fat free evaporated milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. (I use my 8x8)
arrange potates evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with Cheese, ham and green onions.
In a bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Prepare as above, cover;chill up to 24 hours bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes.