I have fond memories of my mom making french toast for us as kids. I always loved the warm toast with melted butter and powdered sugar.
French toast is such an easy recipe with gourmet results. Have some bread that is going stale? French toast is the perfect solution!
And who said breakfast foods are just for breakfast? We eat them for dinner all the time. And we love it. Who else is a breakfast for dinner lover?
French toast can easily be cut into adorable shapes for those at your house with little fingers. Just use a cookie cutter and you’ll have instant kid friendly food.
How adorable is the Re-Play kids dinnerware? It’s been a long time fav at our house. They keep coming out with amazing new products and colors that are to die for.
I hope you’ll try this recipe that adults and kids alike love.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- powdered sugar
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, cinnamon and sugar. Pulse until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow dish.
- Soak bread in mixture and transfer to a greased skillet or griddle. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with desired toppings.