Nachos of any kind give me all the heart eyes, but ICE CREAM NACHOS? sugar cones, waffle cones, loads of ice cream topped with homemade hot fudge, caramel, fresh fruit and bananas. Maybe some of fresh whip cream and cherries! You cannot go wrong with this loaded dessert!
WHAT IS ICE CREAM NACHOS?
Ice cream nachos is a famous DisneyLand dessert. So fun, and a unique way to make ice cream for a crowd. Crunch up cones into large chunks, top with several different flavors of ice cream and all the toppings, sprinkles and fruit you desire.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE ICE CREAM NACHOS
- ICE CREAM CONES. Sugar cones, waffle cones, waffle bowls. all of them work!
- ICE CREAM. I like to have 3-4 different flavors
- TOPPINGS. Endless possibilities here! from syrups, to sprinkles to fruit and whip cream
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM NACHOS
- Start by crunching your ice cream cones into large chunks.
- Slice a few bananas in half and lay on the the cones
- Pile on the ice cream
ICE CREAM PRO TIP:
HOW DO I TOP THE NACHOS?
WHAT KIND FO TOPPINGS ARE THE BEST?
WHAT ICE CREAM ARE POPULAR? OR BEST SERVED TOGETHER
- cookies and cream
- mint chip
These ice creams also pair really well together, you are sure to have something for everyone here!
Don't Be Shy!
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to.
Ice Cream Nachos with Homemade Hot Fudge
ICE CREAM NACHOS
- 3-5 flavors of ice cream
- 1 box of your favorite cones
- hot fudge, caramel any other syrups
- sprinkles/mini chocolate chips
- maraschino cherries with stems
HOMEMADE HOT FUDGE
- 1 jar evaporated milk
- 4 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
hot fudge directions
- In a large pot blend sugar and cocoa on med/med-high heat.
- Add butter and milk.
- Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Take off heat and continue stirring until sauce cools a little. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Crunch cones into chip size pieces
- Scoop variety of ice cream into balls and place across cone chips
- Top generously with hot fudge sauce.
- Add whipped cream, sprinkler, chocolate chips and cherries.
- Serve immediately