If you want a meal that literally takes minutes to whip up - this is your dish!
It's even a great lunch! So fast and easy.
Chicken and Pasta with Peanut Sauce
The speedy pasta that is sure to be a favorite.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 ounces linguine
- 1 cups snow peas
- 1 cup cooked chicken strips I like to use part of a rotisserie chicken, or season breasts that I have grilled beforehand
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh pineapple or one 8-ounce can pineapple chunks drained
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place the snow peas and chicken in a large colander. Pour hot cooking liquid from pasta over pea pods and chicken in colander; drain well.
- Return pasta, pea pods, and chicken to the hot pan. Add pineapple.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan stir chicken broth into peanut butter.
- Heat and stir with a whisk until peanut butter melts. Stir in soy sauce, lime juice, red pepper, and garlic; heat through.
- Add sauce to the pasta mixture. Gently stir to coat pasta with sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 35.8mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @OhSoDelicioso or tag #ohsodelicioso!
Erin V says
ugh just more flavors i've never thought to put together but now I TOTALLY CAN AND WILL!!!