No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including a disclosure that your Tweet is a sweepstakes entry and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. (“Territory”) who are 18 years of age or older. Void outside the Territory. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Twitter makes no endorsement of this promotion nor is involved with the promotion in any way. Sponsor: BlogHer, Inc., 1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 340, Belmont, CA 94002. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
For complete information, the Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/20/15 – 1/31/15.
Be sure to visit the Weight Watchers brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
- 2 breasts from a rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup nonfat imitation mayo
- 1/3 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 TBSP cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- pinch of sugar
- Fresh dill for garnish
- In a small bowl combine mayo, yogurt, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir until combined.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, cranberries, and almonds.
- Fold in dressing.
- Garnish with dill (optional)
- You can serve immediately of let it chill in the fridge so all of the flavors mingle.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, a roll, crackers, sliced bread, or on its own!
6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus value per serving.
This post was created as part of a relationship in which I was sponsored by Weight Watchers and given a free three month subscription to try their new Personal Coaching product and write about my experience. Though I was compensated for my time and commitment, all views, positive and negative, are my own.