I also LOVE marshmallows. I’ll eat them plain, or ya know- smothered on rice kristpies. little unknown fact about me? I can down a whole pan of rice krispie treats BY MY SELF.
My cousin, made this this Marshmallow Cinnamon Bear Popcorn for me one night while I was visiting, staying the night at her house, while enjoying a good old fashioned movie night. I helped her snip those bears in half, and we stirred the creamy marshmallows. and then I died.
Promise. you will love it.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup karo syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 bags microwave popcorn
- *optional 1/2 bag of cinnamon bears cut in half
- Boil butter, sugar, and karo syrup for about 1 min*.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Remove from heat.
- Melt in mini-marshmallows.
- Pour over 2 bags of microwave popcorn (butter flavor works great) and fold till all popcorn is covered.
- * The longer the sugars are boiled the harder or crunchier the popcorn coating will get. I like mine a little gooey!
- -For Marshmallow Cinnamon-Bear Popcorn
- add 1/2 bag of cinnamon bears, cut in half, when folding marshmallow goo into popcorn.