This dip is great to put out with an assortment of fruits. It is sweet and mild with a light texture making dipping a breeze. This recipe also make a lot! Probably about 4 cups worth- ideal for parties, baby showers, weddings, or any other gathering. I’ve served it on many occasions and always get compliments. You can make ahead of time as well and chill til ready.
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 T Sugar
- 1 tub Marshmallow Creme
- 1 small carton of Yogurt
- 1 small container of Cool Whip
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add in marshmallow creme and beat again.
- Add in flavored yogurt and throughly mix.
- Fold in whipped cream with spatula.
- Chill and serve with fresh fruit when ready.
Any flavor of yogurt will do, I typically use strawberry or in this post, I used peach. Flavored Greek yogurt tastes great as well.