Red, White, and Blueberry Summer Mocktail
Sweet summer strawberries, tangy pineapple, and fresh blueberries pair with sparkling water for this
Red White & Blueberry Summer Mocktail
. Serve at your next party for a beautiful and refreshing beverage.
– 36 ounces flavored sparkling water
– 1 pint strawberries sliced
– 1 pineapple cut into 1 inch cubes, or stars
– 1 pint blueberries
– 2 cups ice
1. Wash and drain all of the fruit.
2. Slice strawberries.
3. Cut pineapple into star shapes using a cookie cutter.
1. In a champagne glass, add sliced strawberries.
2. Add pineapple.
3. Top with fresh blueberries.
4. Fill glass with chilled sparkling water.
More fun & delicious dinner recipes...
Follow for more cooking, lifestyle, & DIY