This warm, cheesy, melty dip is the ultimate party dip. Made with only 2 ingredients in under 10 minutes - this Chili Cheese Dip will become your go-to for game day, parties, or just because.
Why This Recipe Works
This recipe is so dang easy that you won't even believe it! Two ingredients. Thats it. That alone makes this recipe an easy go-to for all gatherings or celebrations.
About The Ingredients
A few things to note about the ingredients:
Chili with no beans - there are a few sizes of chili, make sure you get the 15oz size. And also make sure that you get the no bean variety.
Velveeta Cheese - This is what makes the dip nice and cheesy. If you want to avoid American cheese, try substituting cream cheese.
How To Make Chili Cheese Dip
- Add chili with no beans to a medium sized saucepan.
- Add in cubed velveeta cheese, or cubed cream cheese if you are using the cream cheese substitute.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bread.
Chili Cheese Dip FAQ
Serve in a mini crock pot or fondue pot set to low temp.
As noted above, you can substitute cream cheese for the velveeta. Additionally you can add diced green chilis or Rotel for a little kick.
I like to serve with corn tortilla chips or crusty bread. I've also had it with cool ranch Doritos. Some other options are crackers or sliced veggies.
This dip will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy
If you like dips, you need to check our our:
Leave Us A Comment
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what else we’re getting up to!
- 15 oz can of chili with NO BEANS
- 1 lb Velveeta Cheese
- Combine in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until cheese has melted into chili.
- Serve with your favorite chips.