Red, White, and Blue
Buttery rich pound cake, fluffy cream, and fresh juicy berries. This combination makes for the BEST
there ever is! Beautiful, impressive, and EASY!!! It is perfect for
easy party dessert
– ½ pound 2 sticks butter
– 3 cups sugar
– 1 cup sour cream
– 3 cups flour
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– 6 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1+ cup Blueberries
– 1+ cup Strawberries
– 1+ cup raspberries
– 4 cups Whipped Cream
Instant Vanilla Pudding
– 6 oz instant vanilla pudding package
– 3 cups cold milk
1. Cream your butter and sugar together.
2. While mixing add your sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Slow add in your flour, baking soda, and sugar.
4. Mix until well combined.
1. Bake your cake until fully cooked. It will take about an hour.
2. After cake is cooled cut into about 1" squares to prepare for layering.
1. Using a 6oz Vanilla Instant Pudding mix stir together with cold milk for two minutes. Allow it to chill in fridge for about 5 minutes.
2. Fold into your whip cream.
1. Wash and prep your berries. You will want to cut them into bite sized pieces.
How to Layer a Trifle
1. Start with the cake.
2. Then the whip cream.
3. Then add the berries.
4. Repeat until the bowl is full or you finished your layers. Top with berries for a beautiful presentation.
More fun & delicious dinner recipes...
Follow for more cooking, lifestyle, & DIY