This Raspberry Jello Salad, or sometimes called Congealed Salad, it the perfect light fruity side or snack. It's always a hit with the adults and kids.
3 Cups Boiling Water
2 6 OZ Raspberry Jell-O's
2 Cups Cold Orange Juice
8 ounces Cool Whip
3 Cups Ice
1 cup raspberry or fruit cordinating with your jello
1. Stir boiling water into the jello.
2. Add 3 cups of ice with orange juice.
3. Pour 1/2 of the jello and add fresh fruit.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Stir whip cream into the jello.
More recipes for spring desserts...
Follow for more cooking, lifestyle, & DIY