The BEST Carrot Cake Recipe From Scratch
This moist, spiced,
carrot cake recipe from scratch
is the most tender and delicious carrot cake you will ever make. Made from simple ingredients and easily assembled - this cake will be your new holiday favorite.
1.5 cups canola oil
2 cups granulated sugar
4 cups shredded carrots
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup chopped walnuts
8 ounces Cream Cheese
½ cup butter
16 ounces powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Shred carrots.
2. Combine oil and sugar.
3. Add eggs.
4. Toss in carrots and stir until well combined.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
6. Mix until well combined. Add nuts if desired and stir to combine.
8. Let cool.
9. Combine butter and cream cheese.
10. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
11. Mix until smooth and well combined.
12. Ice the cakes.
13. If layering, frost the cakes first and then stack.
14. Frost the outside of the cake and enjoy.
Find More Easter recipes and more...
Follow for more cooking, lifestyle, & DIY