Shrimp Boil Foil Packs
Finger lickin' summer cookin'! Foil packets are the ultimate in no-mess cooking AND cleanup.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb jumbo raw shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 lb kielbasa sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 4 ears corn sliced into 1 ½ inches pieces
- 8 red potatoes cubed
- ½ cup butter sliced into 1 tablespoon pads
- 4 tablespoon old bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large sheets of aluminum foil
Boil potatoes until fork tender - about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Divide shrimp, corn, sausage, and potatoes between sheets of foil. Top with 2 tabs of butter each, and sprinkle seasonings evenly over each foil pack. fold up and seal.
Place on a grill heated to medium high and cook 7 minutes each side.
Open carefully and transfer to plates or to parchment lined table.
Calories: 1043kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 283mg | Sodium: 3092mg | Potassium: 2619mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1219IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 7mg