Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie
This strawberry grapefruit smoothie is the perfect refreshing summer drink made with few ingredients
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups grapefruit and juice I used 4 Dole Ruby Red Grapefruit fruit bowls
- 12 ounces frozen fruit blend with strawberries I used Dole Sunshine strawberries, banana and peaches
- 5-6 ounces vanilla greek yogurt (you can use any complimentary flavor)
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 separate cups or containers to divide smoothie
In blender add grapefruit, frozen fruit, greek yogurt and blend. Pour out ¼ of the smoothie into separate container and freeze.
Add 1 cup strawberries into blender and blend again. Remove ¼ of smoothie into container and freeze.
Add 1 cup of strawberries into blender and remaining smoothie and blend. Remove half of smoothie into container and freeze.
Add last cup of strawberries and blend. Pour remaining smoothie into container and freeze. Allow smoothie to chill for 20-30 minutes until firm for best ombre effect. pour darkest smoothie to lightest into cups.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 398mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 1375IU | Vitamin C: 101.5mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 0.7mg