This Instant Pot Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe will be your new weeknight favorite! Made in minutes, this sweet and tangy chicken pairs perfectly with rice or potatoes, and a green veggie.
In a pressure cooker, add oil and turn to saute setting.
In a medium bowl combine dressing, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Whisk until smooth. Pour over chicken.
*If dressing is thick, add 1/4 cup water to thin.
Slice chicken. Serve over hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes and a side of broccoli.
Alternately, you can cook chicken in a slow cooker. If using slower cooker method, use directions as follows:
1. In a skillet, heat oil.
2. Sear both side of chicken breasts, set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine BRIANNAS dressing, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Whisk until smooth.
4. In a 5 qt slow cooker, spray crock with non stick spray. Place seared chicken breasts in crock, and cover with honey mustard mixture.
5. Cook on low for 6 hours.
6. Remove chicken and let rest.
7. Transfer remaining liquid to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
8. In a small bowl whisk together corn starch and water. Add to saucepan and stir until thickened.
9. Slice chicken. Serve over hot cooked rice and a side of broccoli.
Top with additional sauce.