Hot Green Chili and Artichoke Dip
I love this because it comes together in 5 minutes and doesn’t require chopping or pre-cooking anything.
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 14 oz. cans quartered artichokes not marinated, drained
- 1 4 oz. can chopped green chilies drained
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- more parmesan to garnish
- bread or chips or pita bread or crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Chop quartered artichokes in half if desired, or leave as is. Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Spread in 8x8 baking dish or deep pie plate. Top with freshly-grated parmesan.
Bake 30 minutes. Serve hot with carb of choice.