After you make it once, you won't be able to stop! Healthy, yummy, and easy. What more can we want.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 to 2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ¼ lb ground turkey give or take
- 1 green pepper diced
- bunch of green onions cut up
- 1 8oz Jar hoisen sauce
- 1 tsp- 1 Tbs chili garlic paste depending on how spicy you like it
- ½ peanuts crushed
Heat oil, add turkey and garlic until cooked, add everthing else and simmer 10-20 minutes. I like to simmer longer.
We eat this served in crisp long romaine leaves or butter lettuce leaves.
Serve along side coconut rice!
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 470mg | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 24.6mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1.2mg