Fluffy cauliflower rice smothered in a tangy lemon pesto, and rounded off with the sweetness of peas. Made in minutes, this
Lemon Pesto Cauliflower Rice Recipe
will be your new go-to side dish.
– ⅛ cup olive oil
– ⅓ cup parmesan cheese shredded
– ½ cup basil leaves
– 1 clove garlic minced
– ⅛ cup pinenuts
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon pepper
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 8.5 ounces frozen cauliflower rice
– 1 cup frozen peas
1. Combine olive oil, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic, and basil in blender or food processor.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. Blend to desired consistency.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in skillet.
5. Add frozen cauliflower rice. Cook until heated thru and fluffy.
6. Pour in pesto. Toss to combine.
7. Add in frozen peas.
8. Toss to combine and cook until peas are heated thru.
More fun & delicious dinner recipes...
Follow for more cooking, lifestyle, & DIY