I’m pretty excited about todays post! It’s two of my favorite things.
- Helen Ficalora. Her Jewelry is timeless. This necklace, sterling silver alphabet charm, is a perfect everyday necklace. It holds up beautifully and is reasonably priced. If you’re looking for a valentine’s gift, this is it. I love that you can personalize the necklace. It will make the gift all the more touching, and in years to come will hold great sentimental value. We are so happy that Helen is collaborating with us on this post! We’ll be giving one away to a lucky reader! You can find the entry form for the Helen Ficalora Giveaway at the bottom of the page.
The second love is this Herbal Tea Lemonade. Years and years ago I had a neighbor who was from Japan, she would make this for me every time we would visit. When I finally asked how she made it, she told me she at one point and worked for Starbucks and this was their secret.
It uses Tazo Tea
Can you imagine, snuggling up on a cold February Valentines evening with warm herbal tea, a cozy blanket (a fire) and your sweetheart…mmmm sounds perfect. And even more perfect if he hands you one of these Helen Ficalora necklaces right? Just Click below to ENTER!
Can you imagine, snuggling up on a cold February Valentines evening with warm herbal tea, a cozy blanket (a fire) and your sweetheart...mmmm sounds perfect!
- 1 packet of Tazo Passion Tea
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Berry Lemonade Powder mix
- if you prefer a sugar free option try a sprinkle of a berry lemonade or fruit punch crystal light
- Bowling water
- Steep your tea packet in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove pack and stir in Lemonade powder mix until dissolved. Season to taste.