We love to make these baked crispy chicken nuggets as a family!! They are so delicious, easy and healthy. Your kids will go nuts over it!
I love these Hedley and Bennett apron!! These aprons are industry quality... they make you feel like your own kitchen boss at home. And they have KIDS aprons!! My boys love wearing theirs. The adjustable neck strap was genius Ellen, fits both my 6 Year old and 3 year old. And yes, that handsome boy can cleanly crack an egg (future chef).
My boys and I decided to make up one of their favorite lunch.. chicken nuggets. Between their busy hands, loads of flour and my 9-month pregnant belly in the way, it was quite a mess. They loved every minute of it and I didn't mind a bit because there is nothing a Hedley and Bennett apron can't handle. I really do love working with my kids in the kitchen. Teaching them about quality food, what's healthy for our bodies, the fun treats we can create and the variety of fruits and veggies.
Yes.. I am largely pregnant and having our fourth little mystery baby here in the next few weeks! So excited for this bebe to join our family and so excited for you to be all jazzed up in a new Hedley and Bennett Apron. Entry for the giveaway is below! I hope you win! While your waiting to win, bake up some of these Crispy Chicken Nuggets.. they are so simple and not just for kids. Go ahead and try them out with some honey... in honor of this weeks "Honey for your Hunny" Valentines series. They are delish.
Hedley and Bennett Apron Giveaway
Baked Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- 3 bone-less skin-less chicken breasts
- 2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- salt & pepper
- Honey for dipping
- Cut chicken breasts in to bite-sized pieces and pat dry.
- Spread Panko bread crumbs on to a large cookie sheet and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Watch close! When done pour into a bowl.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs.
- In another bowl sift together flour, paprika, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. (You can add in other seasonings here if desired)
- In assembly line fashion, coat chicken in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs- pressing the bread crumbs firmly into chicken.
- Place on top of a cooling rack that has been sprayed with oil and placed on a cookie sheet.
- Continue until all chicken is coated and breaded.
- Give the chicken a quick spray with cooking oil and then bake at 350 deg. for 8-10 minutes. Remove pan and turn chicken over, bake again for another 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with Honey! (or favorite BBQ sauce)
Alie Jones says
These were a HUGE hit at our house! I hadn't ever introduced chicken nuggets to my four year old (oops?) and he loved making them himself.
Alie!! I'm so glad you liked it! It really is a hit with the kids and so much healthier then fast food.
Anne Luhmann says
These look delicious! I love the aprons so much.
Julie Hyatt Vasquez says
I love the Asher apron because of my little baby boy Asher! I love this recipe PS! I never got McDonalds growing up (much to my demise) and this was a staple at our house!
The Barber Apron is amazing! I'm in love and never thought I'd say that about an apron.
I like the COSMOS APRON. So many cute styles from which to choose.
I can't wait to try these! So easy! My husband would love them! By the way, on the widget for the leave a blog comment, my name was entered as anelw4 ! opps!
I love the red cosmos apron!
i love the women's chef coat long, and every single apron they make!
I LOVE these aprons! I made my husband go on a mad Internet search for them after I saw them on food network at Christmastime. Really wishing I owned one. I am a graphic designer and love the simple ampersand design in the corner! The Earl Grey one is so beautiful.