So – I wish I had a great story about how I came across this recipe. But I don’t. I was browsing on pinterest one day and saw these. They looked yummy, so I gave them a try. I am a BIG fan of the original no-bakes, but I’m definitely a vanilla over chocolate kind of girl – so these were right up my alley. They were a cinch to throw together – all with ingredients I had in my pantry, and they tasted delicious! I took them to an activity for my church youth group and everyone enjoyed them.
- 2 C sugar
- 3/4 C butter
- 2/3 C milk
- 1 (3.4oz) box instant vanilla flavored pudding mix
- 3 1/2 C quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large pot, mix together sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 mintes.
- Turn off heat and stir in pudding mix, vanilla, and oats. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Drop by the tablespoon onto wax paper and let cool. Store in an airtight container.>
- Yield: 2 dozen