I am on a sweet potato fry kick. Sweet potatoes are fast and easy and SO healthy. I love to serve these fries with grilled meat, especially kabobs. Then I seriously don’t have a single dirty pan to do. If you line the jelly roll pan with parchment paper you’ll get off really easy that night for dish duty.
You can find the recipe for these kabobs by clicking of the following link:
I usually use about 2 sweet potatoes (or yams) for my family of 6. I cut them into steak fry size, toss in olive oil and spices.
Bake until for tender and then serve with the cilantro lime dipping sauce.
Sweet Potatoes Fries & Cilantro Lime Dipping Sauce
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- Olive oil
- kosher salt or sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- chili powder
- Sea Salt
- Seasoning Salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- juice of one lime, or 2 tsp of lime juice
- 1 tsp of finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- lime zest
Cilantro Lime Dipping Sauce
- Wash, peel, and cut potatoes into "steak fry" wedges.
- Toss in a few Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Line cookie sheet with foil (just for easy clean up, not necessary) and place potatoes on cookie sheet.
- Make sure they are one.single. layer.
- Now take seasonings and lightly sprinkle over potatoes
- bake 400 for about 30 minutes or until fork tender
- Serve with Cilantro Lime Dipping Sauce
- mix together and serve chilled with hot potato fries.
Cilantro Lime Dipping Sauce Directions