This salsa is not what you are thinking. It is sweet, full of fruit, with a light tasty glaze. Not only is this yummy with cinnamon sugar chips it would be great atop waffles, or atop a sugar cookie spread with cream cheese frosting.
I’ve served this at numerous parties and functions and I ALWAYS get asked for the recipe over and over again. If you know how to chop a few apples, you can pull this recipe off like a pro.
- 2 golden delicious apples, chopped pretty small
- 1 pint strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 2 kiwi, cut into small pieces
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 TBSP seedless raspberry jam
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP white sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- I like to start with the glaze. In a medium bowl I combine the jam and sugars. Stir until smooth.
- Chop all fruit and place in the bowl with your glaze. After all fruits are added gently fold the fruit into the glaze until it coats everything.
- Serve with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips or Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
- If you are craving the cinnamon tortilla chips and they are no longer available on the shelves - make your own! It's a cinch! Check out the recipe for your standard tortilla chips HERE, and then instead of adding salt, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.